LMB International is alive!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMB International is alive!!!!

Wrote a post a year ago wondering if anyone knew what was going on with LMB International, who carries/produces the Legends brand lane oil and cleaner, and ball cleaner. Because when I called the phone number on their website, it was disconnected. Well, I wrote an email to them a few months ago, and finally heard back from Denise Voll. If anyone needs or wants to contact LMB, here is their contact info, since the contact info on their website is bad. We really like their lane oil.

Denise Voll
    LMB International legends.laneoil@aol.com 209-688-7304

Best news ive heard in a long time.Spent a lot of time and money since they went dark tryin to find something that works as good as legends cond.Navigate was the closest thing I found. Just talked to Denise and ordered 5 gal of original med.Hope they keep it going.

Comment

Well, still waiting on lane oil-not answering phone-I think back in business was premature. Too bad.

Comment

Box of lane oil showed up few days ago-talked to Denise twice now -looks like they are up and running-just ordered another 5 gal just in case-got my fingers crossed they stay alive

Comment

I called them last week and they are sending me a some Info on their products and will be switching to one of their oils soon.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
          Working...
          X