LMB International is alive!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMB International is alive!!!!

Wrote a post a year ago wondering if anyone knew what was going on with LMB International, who carries/produces the Legends brand lane oil and cleaner, and ball cleaner. Because when I called the phone number on their website, it was disconnected. Well, I wrote an email to them a few months ago, and finally heard back from Denise Voll. If anyone needs or wants to contact LMB, here is their contact info, since the contact info on their website is bad. We really like their lane oil.

Denise Voll
    LMB International legends.laneoil@aol.com 209-688-7304

Best news ive heard in a long time.Spent a lot of time and money since they went dark tryin to find something that works as good as legends cond.Navigate was the closest thing I found. Just talked to Denise and ordered 5 gal of original med.Hope they keep it going.

Comment

Well, still waiting on lane oil-not answering phone-I think back in business was premature. Too bad.

Comment

Box of lane oil showed up few days ago-talked to Denise twice now -looks like they are up and running-just ordered another 5 gal just in case-got my fingers crossed they stay alive

Comment

I called them last week and they are sending me a some Info on their products and will be switching to one of their oils soon.

Comment

Well,LMB or Denise or what ever is MIA again.Tried to call for 2 weeks now-no answer,no reply.Have not received my 2nd order of oil either.Maybe ICE has caught up or who knows.Im done.

Comment

Same thing here!

​​​​​​

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
              Working...
              X