Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A22,conditioner pressure is too high

Hy all.i have a problem with my a22.
    machine gives me error "the oil pressure is not set properly.oil pressure is to high" i checkede wires betwen oil pressure sensor and board,and oil pressure valve is good to i checked it also.I dont have idea what to do.if you have any tips please tell me.

Here is some pics

Comment

Is there any chance that i have motherboard with failure ??? Everything in machine is ok.whats happend when pressure sensor is broken ???

Comment

whic pressure must be in the bladder (accumulator)??????

Comment

Originally posted by vjekonovakovic View Post
          Hy all.i have a problem with my a22.
          machine gives me error "the oil pressure is not set properly.oil pressure is to high" i checkede wires betwen oil pressure sensor and board,and oil pressure valve is good to i checked it also.I dont have idea what to do.if you have any tips please tell me.
          If your analog gauge is reading high, then you do have a high pressure problem and you can eliminate the sensor as it is also reading high. If the analog is reading normal then it may be possible the pressure sensor is defective and giving a false input.

Comment

Originally posted by vjekonovakovic View Post
            whic pressure must be in the bladder (accumulator)??????
            10 psi. If to high, that may be your problem. If you get oil coming out when you are checking the pressure, the bladder inside the accumulator has ruptured and will need replaced.

Comment

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
              You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
              Working...
              X