Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just bought an Envoy

We use a Kegel machine lift to lift our old Phoenix. Is there some kind of adapter that will let us lift the Envoy?
    Thanks
    John
    John

Honestly doubt it. Either call Brunswick and see what they say, or you should be able to find a sling used in other industries that will maintain the balance and control of the Envoy

Comment

Just opened the box. No place to put an eye bolt, but can put an axel strap on the lifting handle. Now I am happy. Funny, I tried to contact Kegel, but thier email doesn't work from Canada. I did find an email site, but no response. I really liked the service I got from them in the past, but no help here.
      John

Comment

I bough 2 X 2ft straps with D rings on each end. Works great with machine lift. Just slide them thru handle and hook to lift.
        I love the lift but straps were too short for ENVOY. 2Ft straps did the trick.
        So far, ENVOY works great too.
        John

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
          Working...
          X