Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just bought an Envoy

We use a Kegel machine lift to lift our old Phoenix. Is there some kind of adapter that will let us lift the Envoy?
    Thanks
    John
    John

Honestly doubt it. Either call Brunswick and see what they say, or you should be able to find a sling used in other industries that will maintain the balance and control of the Envoy

Comment

Just opened the box. No place to put an eye bolt, but can put an axel strap on the lifting handle. Now I am happy. Funny, I tried to contact Kegel, but thier email doesn't work from Canada. I did find an email site, but no response. I really liked the service I got from them in the past, but no help here.
      John

Comment

I bough 2 X 2ft straps with D rings on each end. Works great with machine lift. Just slide them thru handle and hook to lift.
        I love the lift but straps were too short for ENVOY. 2Ft straps did the trick.
        So far, ENVOY works great too.
        John

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
          I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Need Pinout for J2 & J22 (Masking unit)

Hi Guys!
          I need some help. We're installing custom Masking units at a new location in PDX. Our sister center in Beaverton, OR has ZOT/ Horizon Ball indicator PCB's for the...

Cracked Moving Deck

I have a couple of pinsetters that have a cracked moving deck and I would like to replace them before leagues start. I have some spares that I can put in but I don't know how...
          Working...
          X