Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to run the A-22?

Hi all I was just wondering if anyone has bothered to break down what the cost per lane (on average) of oiling a house pattern with the A-22 would be?
    my boss was wondering and I don't have a price list available atm.
    A rough guesstimate would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

Oh, forgot to mention we are running a22 oil and a22 cleaner mixed 10:1
    "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

Comment

Depends how much oil you put out
      Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Fair enough. We are running the stock Brunswick "house 2" pattern the machine was shipped with.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• TonyWarren
          a22 pattern help
          TonyWarren
          I am basically new to the a22. To the regards I have no definite answer on how to put out a nice competitive high scoring shot. Have tried the shots that come with the a22 from...
          06-23-2011, 08:14 AM
        • PJ
          A-22
          PJ
          Had a look at Brunswick's A-22 this weekend during a regional we are running this weekend. Very impressive, but too many bells and whistles for me.
          11-02-2008, 07:05 AM
        • uros2005
          A-22 pattern
          uros2005
          Helo,

Please help with sport pattern for A-22. I need one for short oil and one for long. We have block of 6 games.

Uros from Slovenia
          05-10-2006, 04:09 AM
        • gam
          looking for A-22 users
          gam
          looking for info on lane pattern and any problems you are having with the a-22 or fixes, that we can share with others.
          10-05-2007, 10:37 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
        Working...
        X