Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Earl Anthony 42 - A22

Anyone happen to have the Layout for the new 2017 if not newer than 2011 Earl Anthony 42 PBA Pattern for the Authority 22? Sport Shot Sec wants the newer shot an not the 2011 that I Do have. Not a PBA member so can't download from there site. Any Help would be great Thanks!

I'm sorry but the PBA Patterns are proprietary. We do not permit the solicitation or distribution of such here on Bowl-Tech.

Sincerely

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
    seems like pms were not done in a long time
    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
    Working...
    X