Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller Board

Looking to source a controller board for our authority.

If someone knows who I can source this from outside of Australia at a reasonable price please contact me.

Alternatively if anyone knows why we constantly get a end lane sensor fault with a brand new sensor installed, please advise.

The board that I believe is at fault is pictured in schematic attachment. 20180910_120456.jpg20180910_120527.jpg

Is it the "end of lane sensor activated too early" error?

Is the sensor working properly and adjusted right? I know you said a new one, but sometimes things happen!

Additionally, do you have the zero lane sensor usb stick if it's not going all the way?

Comment

No the message says "end lane sensor error "

Yes sensor adjusted correctly. This is the second brand new end sensor @ AUS $300 each.
      No don't have a usb stick. How does this work?
      Thanks

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse