Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A22 problem

Hy ,I have a big problem with machine you will understand when sou see a video
    https://youtu.be/7xL22L7W_KY

The root cause could be a connection at the black plug which has taken out the surface mount fuse F1 but not before U19 and U8. The state of Q5 is also a bit sus.

If your not equipped to do surface mount board repairs and testing you'll need to get someone who is or send it of to Brunswick.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Hi,

It's look like that the motor controller board is need to repair.
      We can repair it if you can ship this board to Moscow.

Comment

can ayone do me a favor ?? i need the name of this two components on motor controller board.
        ​​​​​You have marks on board U8 and U19
        if you dont see with your eye try the mobile phone camera pleaseeee

Comment

anyone have diagram for this board ???

Comment

This is confidential information that only official repair center have

Comment

I know that but some people have a22 machine and this board in it,they can juat read the part name and send it to me there is always the way my brother

Comment

I have another issue with machine.anibody here on forum have diagram wich wire goes where

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
                Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
                Working...
                X