Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Mechanic @ Revolutions Dacowboy57

I have an A22 and having some issues. Currently using Defy and not real pleased. When doing an oil test with the 5 dot pattern there are certain boards that are not spraying. I have set the unit up for 100 units across all 39 boards for 2 zones and still seem to have some nozzles that are clogged. Any and all suggestions would surely be appreciated? Thanks! Also have a couple of machines where the pins are idling on the 7 pin side and refusing to enter the elevator. Have cleaned the t-band,adjusted the deflectors,tried pin feed extenders and changed and raised the pin socks. Any other suggestions? Even moved the working deflectors on a working lane and still having the problem. Thanks! Kerry

As far as the problem with the A-22, you could try swapping 2 of the injector cables on the outside of the control box and then run the injector test again and see if the problem moves to other injectors. I think there may be enough slack in the cables to allow you to do that. If not, you can try swapping around 2 of the injector drive PC boards in the controller box. Just be sure to swap cables back to original spots if you do this. Either way, that should tell you if the injectors are bad or if it's a bad board. Injectors are available from Brunswick.
    As far as your issue with the GSX, you probably want to post that problem in the correct section. You'll get better response that way.
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

I've tested many different kinds of transport bands over the last 20 years. Some of them were simply too thin. No matter how much tension you put on them or how you set up the deflectors, the weight of the pin would cause too much of a sag in front of the rear roller. Based on what you have already tried, that may be your problem.

Comment

Try cleaning injector nozzles with white vinegar on a quitip, cleaner can get on them and block the holes, you can see this with a uv light.

Comment

YOLODeadwoodPickupGuy420
          Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X