Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A22 oil pressure problems

Our A22 has a peculiar and worsening oil pressure issue. When machine was newer after starting the "process lane" command on the GUI it would pressurise the oil up to 31 psiand bleed down to 21 psi.
    It has slowly lowered these pressures to the point of it pumping up to 21 and bleeds down to 9 or 10 psi.
    When analog gauge reads 9 we get the " machine not ready for operation oil pressure is too low" message. It will let you run lanes at 10 psi.
    Strange thing is that when gauge on rail reads 9 psi the display on GUI says pressure is 21 psi!
    Thoughts?
    "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

IMG_20160630_130526.jpgIMG_20160630_130333.jpg
    "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

Comment

Did you clean the filters?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchezr View Post
        Did you clean the filters?
        Yes, spin on and inline filters were changed but problem started way before filter changes if that makes any sense?

Comment

Did you do a valve test? And are all spayjets spray?
          Sounds like you have a blockage somewhere and this leads to return flow of cleaner to the cleaner tank.

Comment

Its the oil system actually, and yes the oil spray test shows all injectors are firing but the amount of oil is greatly reduced from past tests. I assume from having half the pressure as before.
            Anyone know how to adjust the bypass pressure on this machine? Its got to be either that or the pressure valve I'm guessing.
            Thanks in advance
            Eric

Comment

First you have to make sure there is no air in the lines. It wouldn't hurt to replace the grommet for the pickup tube.

Second...Check the pressure in the accumulator...It should be 10psi

There is no adjustment on the pressure control valve. It is either open or closed. But, that doesn't mean its not closing or opening all the way. You could swap it with the (oil) air pressure control valve(the one above the over flow filter)...they are the same part, just different connectors.

Comment

Another thought...IF the oil tank is creating a vacuum because the air valve is not operating...the pump may not be able to reach enough pressure. To eliminate this try loosening the cap.

It may be possible the pump itself might be going out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanic View Post
                  Its the oil system actually, and yes the oil spray test shows all injectors are firing but the amount of oil is greatly reduced from past tests. I assume from having half the pressure as before.
                  Anyone know how to adjust the bypass pressure on this machine? Its got to be either that or the pressure valve I'm guessing.
                  Thanks in advance
                  Eric
                  Mechanic - did you discover the solution? Since I have an Envoy I may encounter this issue at some point.
                  ...I'd rather be bowling.

Comment

Did you find the problem? I am guessing the pressure sensor on the return manifold. Also, I just thought you can also check the airpressure in the bladder. There is an air chuck on the bottom of the black reservoir. there should be 10 pounds of pressure on it. If the sensor goes bad, it will give the computer bad info. that would explain only pumping up to 21 pounds...as far as the pump being bad, run the pump in diagnostics and see if it goes up to 50 on the analog gauge. Be careful tho, as the digital may be reading low and the pump will not be told to shut off at 50....
                    41 years and still learning....
                    lanedoctor@hotmail.com

Comment

Wow, forgot about this thread, oops. Turned out the analog gauge had a tear in the diaphragm.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                      seems like pms were not done in a long time
                      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                      Working...
                      X