Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number for brass nipple for BCUii

Hi, Am looking for a part number for the brass fittings for the end of the pneumatic pipes for the BCUii used for the Durabowl system. I had one that sheared and can't find a part number for it....

it's the threaded end that puts air into the BCUii rather than the end that puts pressure through to the actual bumpers....

Comment

Originally posted by g.i.b.c. View Post
      it's the threaded end that puts air into the BCUii rather than the end that puts pressure through to the actual bumpers....
      This is confusing. Don't know what you mean by 'puts air into the BCU'. Can you post a picture of what you're looking for?
      Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

not air into the bcu itself. hope to get a pic up tomorrow. basically the valves (IN/OUT) from where a compressor would be hooked up. the backboard the bcu is connected to.

Comment

If you take a nipple to a plumbing supply place or a heavy truck dealership that has air brake parts you can probably find one locally.

Comment

Hope the photos help. The brass nipple attaches to the loose end of the hydraulic hose and then screws in where the "in" label is visible on the valve to the right of the BCUii. I'll try a plumbers merchant but would still very much like a part number for this......

Comment

10-32 UNF 1/4 Tube Quick Conn
              Were you able to get the rest of it out of the solenoid? If not, the solenoid is 049007123

Regards,
              BillyT
              Regards,

Billy T
              bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

it took me a while but i got the snapped thread out. thanks for that part number - very helpful.

Comment

managed to get one sent express delivery. should have it tomorow or Saturday. thanks again for the help.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                  I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                  Working...
                  X