Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Bumper Rail Issues

IMG_0469 (2).JPG

So our 20 lane house has the manual bumper rails from brunswick and they have a variety of different problems main problem is that I do not have a part number for the metal insert in the front which supports and assists as you pull up the bumper as the last maintenance person removed them, and put something he figured would help increase the life span of the rails but has caused more problems then they have fixed so if someone has a part number for that, that would be awesome as I can't find a parts manual for them anywhere. Another issue that we have is that mid rail the bracket will snap the rail and cause it to bow in the same spot even after we replace the rail so if anyone has any information as to the possible cause of that, that would be great.(I already checked the bracket and the hideaway space with no apparent damage or issues with the arm).

Thanks,
    The Berg
    Attached Files

IMG_0469 (2).JPG This is what the insert looks like pulled it from the lane beside it.

Comment

84-200460-000 End Rail Insert
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Originally posted by TheBerg View Post
        Another issue that we have is that mid rail the bracket will snap the rail and cause it to bow in the same spot even after we replace the rail so if anyone has any information as to the possible cause of that, that would be great.(I already checked the bracket and the hideaway space with no apparent damage or issues with the arm).
        Are you saying the joiner inside the rail is breaking the rail or the upright is?
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

The upright is it’s the same 1 each time and I’ve swapped the joiners

Comment

Originally posted by TheBerg View Post
            The upright is it’s the same 1 each time and I’ve swapped the joiners
            If you can provide a couple of pictures that might help us locate the problem.
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse