Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodion issues

Hey all

im having some difficult with my kustodion (not sure which model but I'm thinking it's the model A ), just a quick story but back in 2015 the centre I'm working in closed due to business issues and has recently just opened this year in march so the kustodion has been sat there for 2 years doing nothing.

Now I worked on this kustodion 3 years ago and was working fine before I had to leave and since coming back there as been a lot of issues and some guidance would be great because I have been out of bowling for 3 years and trying to recap. The issues it's having is that it is streaking really badly from half way down the lanes to the pit and not cleaning the back ends. I have also noticed that the spray jets aren't fully working as well and one maybe 2 sometimes don't work but I have tested the pipes while they aren't connected to the jets and they flow fine. The spray jets have had new filters in and the kustodion has had new squeeges replaced as well.

Any help would be appreciated because it's the one thing I'm struggling to get my head around and would like to get this working fully again
    bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word

I have seen dried cleaner build up inside the spray jet nozzles. Also check the filter inside the cleaner tank. Just because there is flow through the lines, it does not mean that there is enough pressure to go through the nozzle. If you become stumped, you can call Kegel at 1-800- 280-BOWL.
    let me be myself

Comment

It is also possible that the pump itself has reached the end of its life. Without proper pressure, the check valves on the nozzles will not open properly.
      let me be myself

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
      Working...
      X