Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This will obviously cause a problem..anyone else tackle this issue? If so, what was your "fix"?

It will also cause a dripping issue as the felt gets saturated.

One, remove felt and use a stronger adhesive -- i have used marine grade sealant and it has not been affected by the oils. Local hardware or big box store carries some.
    Two, remove felt and do not replace it. Temporary situation because this too will eventually make a mess without the splatter being absorbed.
    Three, replace felt with a thinner type that you can pick up at an arts/craft store.

If reusing same piece of felt make super sure it is dry and does not have any oils in it. Even though good sealants will hold up to the oils when cured, they will not work right if the fabric is already saturated.

Comment

Well, it appears that the "door" that has the felt attached to it was slightly bent. I showed it who was boss and bent it back into shape! Now I have at least 1/4' clearance between the buffer brush and the felt.

Comment

okay. would wonder how that happened, but good to hear it's handled.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
        I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X