Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check input 4 Kegal

Hey yall. I'm new to using the kegal sanction standard. I get an error, usually when I get to my back lanes of check input 4, brush down. What causes this and how can I adjust for it? I'm almost wondering if it's a transition thing from the approach to the lane. Maybe the transition is too steep or something. I know the manual just says the program will have to be restarted but with no explaination.
    If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Check the micro switches on the cam lobe for the brush. Dust and hair are the problem here

Comment

ok did that yesterday. took all that apart and cleaned up the cam lobe, the switch and blew out the rest of the machine while I was at it. really hate getting handed something that the guy before had no clu how to use

Z

Comment

Do you think that was the issue? I will assume that this only happens once in a while.

Comment

after cleaning the lobe off and the switch today I had no issues with the input 4. have other interesting issues but that wasnt one of them any longer. was really curious what caused that because the manual just says restart the program again.

Z

Comment

The brush may be up but if the switch is bad, the computer doesn't know it. so reboot and try again is what they want you to do.Looking forward to reading your "interesting" issues

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
            Working...
            X