Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodian standar problem

Hi friends, I have a problem with a standard Kustodian, the first model.
    My problem is that the machine does not set the desired pattern. If the pattern is set, the machine always puts the oil from 2R to 2L throughout the distance of the pattern.
    The machine only does the speeds and the distance of the pattern well. Logically the lane is totally flat, and impossible to play.
    I have revised and modified the pattern so that it does not put oil in the Outside zones, but nothing always realizes 2L to 2R.
    I have also checked the control of the movement of the injector and everything is fine. any ideas? Thanks for your cooperation
    carlos

Some ideas: Board counting target is loose. Gap is too big between board counting sensor and target.
    Oil tip insert has come out/missing or not adjusted to right height.

On Kegel.net website, there is a download link for their manuals of machines -- even older ones. There is a oil pump volume test that can be ran to show if the pump is acting right and help focus the troubleshooting of problems. Check sections 4 and 6 for some detail.

Comment

I tend to think if this was a target issue you would have head travel errors and/or oil filing the drip pads and/or gutters.

If you preform the output test with any pattern and the output is wrong (loads are indeed identical and don't vary according to the pattern) AND the valve is correctly stopping the stream of oil, then this could be corrupt PLC software. You would need to contact Kegel support for the software and response codes to reinstall the software.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Please don't be offended by my simple suggestion. If it doesn't help you it may help a beginner who searches the thread someday. Are you sure the pattern you are adjusting is the pattern the machine is putting on the lane?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your answers. I have checked the counting boards and everything is fine. I think the problem may be the oil valve. and I do not know how I can test the valve. My question is, if the valve stays open all the time, could this cause this problem? Thank you very much for your help
          carlos

Comment

If the valve stayed open all of the time you would get oil in the gutters and a concentration of oil where the oil head parks while the pump is running. Not to mention whenever the pump is just running and the machine isn't moving, like when you perform the output test. It would be somewhat obvious when you perform the test. The stream of oil should stop sharply when the valve closes. The measured volume would also be wrong.
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Hi James, again thanks for your help, in fact, the problem arose when I started having big drops of oil in the gutters.
              I have done several volume tests, and in each of them I have a very different measurement. The test pattern with the pump calibrated at 40 Microliters, has given me results from 10 ML to 19 ML. and I always have a big swing in the needle that marks the pressure.
              The pressure is constantly varying between 10 PSI to 30 PSI.
              When I have performed the oil valve test, I can hear and feel perfectly the noise that the valve makes when opening and closing. I have also disassembled the valve, and proceeded to clean it, and in appearance I have not seen anything strange.
              When the head of the injector is stopped in its place, I have been able to verify with ultraviolet light, that there is a small dripping of the injector.
              All this makes me think that the oil valve may be damaged, but I do not know if there may also be a problem in the PLC. In the other parts, the machine presents no problem, the speeds are correct as well as the distances of oiling.
              I do not know if it is possible to verify the functioning of the PLC.
              Thank you very much for your cooperation
              Carlos

Comment

This could also be the result of a cracked hose fitting or split in the hose. Can you verify the metal oil tip insert is still there. If it's missing you'll have the same issues.
                Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse