Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix "forward travel error"

Our Phoenix Lanne Machine stopped working today.
    The machine was stumble when it started then "forward travel error.
    Set in test mode and tried to start the drive motor but it went uneven and then it didn't start at all.
    Checked the carbons and they looked fine.

I change the "Speed Control Board" and the motor works fine but after about 3 feet the machine stops with "forward travel error".
    Is there any calibrations I have to do with the new "Speed Control Board"?

Have you checked the "Lane Distance Sensor" on the back side of the machine? It's in the box on the rear of the machine where there is the shaft with the two black rubber wheels that turn while going down the lane. There is a black sensor in there that can get dirty and will cause a travel error. It's the sensor that measures how far down lane the machine goes. Just take it out and clean the sensor heads with rubbing alcohol.

Comment

I changed from LDS to TACH and then the machine drove all the way.
      I then changed it back to LDS and now the machine works fine....strange...
      Thanks for your help.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X