Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Flex Walker Help

Have a '13 flex walker. Center has 24 lanes, does the whole house fine until it gets to 17 and then gets stuck in the pit for forward error, and reverse error about 6 ft from the foul line on every lane after that...any ideas?

Does it do this going in either direction? Meaning high end to low end or low to high lane numbers?
    Does it do it on this lane if you start there and only do that lane?

Watch and see if the if the LDS is being activated at the right time and operating properly on that lane
    Are there any issues with gutters or transitions as it goes under the pinsetter?
    Make sure all the walking, starting and activating settings are accurate as well from lane 16 to 17.

Comment

I would check the speeds. The slowest speeds show this problem and are at the beginning and end of the lane. If the PLC detects a speed variation to what is expected you'll get a travel error.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Just messed with the speeds with my boss today, when it reaches the deck the LDS sensor flickers on and off and back on when it throws the forward travel error

Comment

Originally posted by czokal View Post
          Just messed with the speeds with my boss today, when it reaches the deck the LDS sensor flickers on and off and back on when it throws the forward travel error
          ...and if it is only happening on this lane, look to see what is at the pindeck or end of lane transition area that would cause a slippage or bump or interruption of the LDS wheel tracking?

Comment

It does it on every single one.. It does not reach the end of any deck

Comment

What speed is being displayed when the error occurs?
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Check the microswitch activating screws for when the duster cloth is dropped in the cleaning compartment. Make sure they're both being activated around the same time. I cant remember if it's Light 07 or 10 on your PLC that indicates the switches. The believe the light should go off when the duster cloth is dropped, and it should come back on when the lane machine gets onto the lane surface. It should take VERY little lift on the duster to activate the switches. If for some reason the microswitches are not activated during travel the machine with think it hit the end of the lane early and other funky stuff similar to what you're describing.

Comment

Check the cover on your duster cushion roller.
                  The cushion roller will get smaller in diameter as time goes on.
                  I have had a roller trigger the duster down microswitch while still on the pindeck.

Also have seen a combination of too much squeegee pressure (too low) and too much pin deck treatment cause the machine to stop on the pindeck.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse