Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Flex Walker Cleaner Tip Leaks

Evening everyone!

I have a Kegel Flex Walker. When the machine sits for a period of time in the approach (waiting to oil more lanes or for bowlers to finish up on the next pair) the cleaner head keeps dripping. It also keeps dripping to the point where it can cause a decent sized puddle underneath the machine. Any tips on how to fix that leak or does the cleaning head need to be replaced? Got it in 2015 and I think its still the original cleaner head.
    Thanks!

It could just be a cracked tip. Being plastic it's prone to crack when bumped when cleaning the machine.

Another cause is a bad hose connection or split in the hose.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

If it does it with power off and power on it may be what James said.

If it is with power on only then you may have the cleaner pump creeping which is quite common

You need to locate the min pot on your cleaner speed board and turn it down slightly to see if this stops it.
      Technical Manager
      Bowltech UK Ltd

www.facebook.com/ross.gibson

Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm,

Comment

I ended up replacing the cleaner tip. I am pretty sure the valve went bad. No dripping since then. Thanks!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
        Working...
        X