Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Pad

Machine goes good but leaves water on outside both sides and big splotches on lanes. squeeges are adjusted good could this be the lino foam tube worn out.

When was the last time the cushion roller was changed? That could be a big part of the problem.

Comment

Well that's a good question. This machine is a machine i'm getting ready for a different center I work at just a 8 lane center and would be a huge upgrade to what they have now. But I will admit the do have synthetics just need big time help in the cleaning/oiling department. People are leaving going an hour away to bowl and they don't need to. They have a high school match up there this weekend and i'm going to put out a shot to show them the way it should be. but anyways. I'm almost positive it's the roller had the problem before but just wanna make sure since it's like 300 bucks . Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X