Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Pad

Machine goes good but leaves water on outside both sides and big splotches on lanes. squeeges are adjusted good could this be the lino foam tube worn out.

When was the last time the cushion roller was changed? That could be a big part of the problem.

Comment

Well that's a good question. This machine is a machine i'm getting ready for a different center I work at just a 8 lane center and would be a huge upgrade to what they have now. But I will admit the do have synthetics just need big time help in the cleaning/oiling department. People are leaving going an hour away to bowl and they don't need to. They have a high school match up there this weekend and i'm going to put out a shot to show them the way it should be. but anyways. I'm almost positive it's the roller had the problem before but just wanna make sure since it's like 300 bucks . Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
      Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
      Working...
      X