Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting drops of oil. I have done a flow check of the nozzle tip into a cup to make sure that it is not dripping when it's not supposed to and it seems to be fine. What could cause the lane machine to drop oil into the gutters during the Run?

The cut on the tip of the hose must be clean and sharp, it also must be level with the tip.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Change the drip pads for the oil wand. There is a left and a right

Comment

Yup, drip pads may be saturated with oil to the point where they are not able to do their job. I press a rag onto them before I put the machine away to soak up the day's overspray. You may have some oil accumulated on the frame of the machine as a result of saturated pads. Wipe it all down with a clean rag.

Also make sure that the oil tip is inserted all the way into the traveler car and adjusted correctly for height and angle. If this is off, oil that is intended for the transfer brush may be slinging where it doesn't belong. There should be a 1/8" gap between the tip and the drip pads.

Comment

Thank you for the input. Still new to this type of machine. Before this machine everything was a wick set up. Did check pads and they are soaked. Will try to get oil off and order new pads when I can.

Comment

Buy a piece of dime store felt and glue it on the frame. Then you have more when you need to replace it

Comment

Check the height of your oil tip, if it is too high it is running off both sides on your 2-2 loads
              Television is called a medium because it is neither rare or well done.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
              Working...
              X