Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Walker Motor Balance

Hello, my flex walker is drifting to the right on the approaches when moving to the next lane. I know for sure its a balance issue.
    I have the resistance wire on the 7-pin side and the regular jumper on the 10-pin side. Do I need to shorten the resistance wire? or get a longer one?
    I have never had to do a balance adjustment my self so I want to get an opinion before I cut it when I dont need to..

Add more resistance wire to the side that is running faster.
    So if its going towards the right, then the left motor is faster than the right motor.
    You say you already have a resistance wire there, so you will need to add more and make it longer.
    Its called a resistance wire because its a smaller diameter than the rest, and causes a voltage drop, making the motor run slower.

Comment

Also, check the chain tension.
      let me be myself

Comment

I just about doubled the length of the wire and it seems to be doing better. Might have to add a few more inches and test again tomorrow.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse