Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envoy won't return

I have a Brunswick Envoy Lane machine and have ran into a issue with it not returning once it reaches the pit. There is no error message. Listening to the machine I can hear that it does not pick up the duster cloth like usual before its return. I have checked and cleaned the end of lane sensor and it seems to be okay. Thanks.

Does it run into the pit?
    Or does it just stop at the end of the lane?

Comment

It just stops at the end of the lane.

Comment

I would still suspect the end of lane sensor.
        Check your height and sensitivity adjustments.

Comment

After troubleshooting and eliminating the end of lane sensor as the issue I went onto the end of lane speed adjustment. Page 79 of the Envoy Lane Machine manual walked me through what to look for and how to correct it. The back of the machine was not reaching ~2" past the 2-3 pin spots. I had to increase the End of Lane Speed Adjustment +4 to get it to the correct position. Problem fixed.

Comment

Thanks for the good corrective action description.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X