X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Pump oil pump adjustment

1. For more oil (40mic - 50mic) turn the pump counter clockwise
    2. For less oil (50mic - 40mic) turn the pump clockwise
    3. You should turn the pump 32 marks - each large mark (numbered) is 10 - 3 large marks and 2 small ones

Re: Kegel Pump oil pump adjustment

Calibration pattern courtesy of Marty Murphy:
    2l-2r x 4 @18 (148 boards)
    14l-14r x 4 @22 (52 boards)
    2l-2r x 0 @22 (buff 43 feet)

reverse
    2l-2r x 0 26 (start oil at 27)
    2l-2r x 4 @22 (148 boards)
    2l-2r x 0 to 0 feet

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king
      3. You should turn the pump 32 marks - each large mark (numbered) is 10 - 3 large marks and 2 small ones
      That statement looks very familiar.

Comment

I copied you...thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm having issues with my oilers. I have 3 Phoenix s machines transfer roller. The house oil patterns are not all consistant. I have them all set at 50ml, the volume test is good at 20 and the forward and reverse are good. Any suggestions?

Comment

1st thing to do is check to see if they are cleaning properly.

Comment

^agree, also are the ages of the buffing brushes similar? can affect taper. I been finding that when the duster cloth gets under 75 or so they don't clean as good . The start of the roll is wrapped tight and the fibers are crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by rivmike View Post
                ^agree, also are the ages of the buffing brushes similar? can affect taper. I been finding that when the duster cloth gets under 75 or so they don't clean as good . The start of the roll is wrapped tight and the fibers are crushed.
                I would check to see if the duster cloth is unwinding fully when at the end of the roll. If not increase the default by 1 to fix this issue. I have no issue with cleaning at the end of the roll.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                  Calibration pattern courtesy of Marty Murphy:
                  2l-2r x 4 @18 (148 boards)
                  2l-2r x 0 @22 (buff 43 feet)

reverse
                  2l-2r x 0 26 (start oil at 27)
                  2l-2r x 4 @22 (148 boards)
                  2l-2r x 0 to 0 feet
                  Go to oil pump calibration
                  Have this program in one of the slots
                  Make sure the machine is set to the correct program to test
                  On a Kustodian it will run the entire program - 16ml = 40, 18ml = 45, 20ml - 50
                  On a Phoenix you have to run the machine the forward pass and the reverse by pressing the > key to start each screen

Comment

After checking the above.......
                    Watch each machine run and note where the oil head parks after oiling in each direction. Matching the speeds on 3 different machines can take some time. Note just because the speeds match under a no load condition on the approach does not mean they will match while running on lane.

Comment

They are cleaning properly. I may have to change Buffer brush. I also notice its leaving alot of oil on the buffer brush belt and both felt oil catch pads on both sides of oil head. What could cause all that oil there?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                      seems like pms were not done in a long time
                      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                      Working...
                      X