Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with carrydown

So I'm having issues with carrydown of my pattern however I don't know what the first move should be attack the problem ... figured I would come to the experts!!
    Kegel crossfire w/ crossfire oil, wood lanes resurfaced in 2014, cx4-s mixed 3 caps to 2.5 gallons
    length. 42'
    1-2. 8'
    2-3. 41'
    zone 1. 60"
    zone 2. 156"
    zone 3. 35'
    3-2. 37'
    2-1. 15'
    drop. 36'
    zone 3. 35'
    zone 2. 168"
    zone 1. 00"

For the most part game 1 is really good backends are nice I've had 1 300 and 1 297 thrown in my 6 lane house , however it's about game 2 that making adjustments get pretty difficult in terms of carry (corner wise) we are in week 23 of 30 and I only have 7 700's total but I only have 2 leagues 5man teams both full. Any help will be deeply appreciated

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
Working...
X