Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prodigy pattern any suggestions

Just wondering what you guys are doing mine seems to dry up after game and a half. but move then all right Thanks

What oil machine? lane surface?

Comment

also where in the country are you?

Comment

From MY experience with ""Prodigy"" I found we had the SAME issue as you're having. It played fine for about a game and 1/2 then burned out. The more experienced bowlers of course were able to dial in the transition & breakdown and make the necessary adjustment but for MANY....that just WOULD NOT MOVE (lol)......they found the Prodigy unacceptable over the course of a three game set. We changed to the ""Infinity"" and found it played well but was causing us too many problems with machines ie: off spots, pin jams, respots etc etc. We eventually settled on the ""Navigate"" and have bee VERY happy with it's performance and so have the league bowlers. We even had a State Record shot...890 during the 2014-15 Classic Tournament we hold every year so.........I think we'll stick with it.

Comment

Phoenix-s HPLS U.S.A Northern Michigan

Comment

Hpls are some of the most hooking lane surfaces that are out there. Prodigy is a thin viscosity oil that in turn always breaks down NO matter what you do with the pattern. Offensive is my suggestion. It also is less sensitive to weather change. the down side is your oil machine it is a transfer roller so the only way it lays down oil is to slow it down.

Comment

Gotcha Thanks

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
              Working...
              X