Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please.....Getting brand new synthetic lanes

Need help with new synthetic lanes. Whats the best Conditioner, Cleaner & Pattern. Finally got tired of listening to my bowlers crying. So want a pattern that my 8 year old grandson can carry a 200 average on. Custodian plus lane machine with roller, SPL lanes
    Last edited by old-school-mechanic; 04-07-2017, 07:58 PM.
    Even a old dog can bury a bone

Ask Terry At Kegel

http://patternlibrary.kegel.net/Patt...rn.aspx?ID=605
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• PC
      Synthetic Lanes
      PC
      How does one tell the diffrence between a full phenolic and a sandwich style synthetic?
      03-25-2004, 07:24 AM
    • Bowling816
      Synthetic Lanes
      Bowling816
      Hi Guys
      I'm having synthetic lanes installed shortly, as i have not worked with synthetic lanes i was wondering what sort of oil pattern i should use. I am using Control...
      07-02-2008, 12:21 PM
    • PJ
      synthetic lanes
      PJ
      Getting synthetics in July. My boss says they will be Brunswick IQ. Not sure what they are. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Anyway, we will be getting the approaches, lanes, pin...
      05-31-2007, 09:23 AM
    • kevin
      Offspot Pins - Synthetic Lanes
      kevin
      What is available to help stop offspots that will last for awhile for Synthetic Lanes?
      The Pin Decks seem to be Clean.
      I'am Changing Lane cleaner for other reasons...
      04-12-2003, 12:45 AM
    • Gary R.
      Xima.. synthetic bowling lanes
      Gary R.
      Is anyone else using these lanes. They were recently installed in the center I work in. We also have a new lane machine which is a Kustodian Ion sport edition. The reason for...
      09-16-2011, 09:50 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
    Working...
    X