Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Lane Conditioner

Anyone trying this and if so how are you making out?

Just got a sample box...2 gallons...gonna put it out next week with our house pattern (modified Stone Street)...I'll be sure to let you know...
    "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

We have a sample coming. Been hearing good things about it.

Comment

So...it's been a week of Current, and haven't had any complaints. Our regular pros say there's better longevity in the pattern, with less adjusting. And, they've noticed alot less oil on the ball. There seems to be the same carrydown as with Prodigy, but the pattern is holding together better overall. No pattern adjustments were made. The transition went relatively unnoticed throughout...

Comment

Has anyone who's using Current notice that the lane machine smells like ass ?? I'm serious !! Ran Prodigy for 2 years...Broken hoses, spills, whatever, I've never noticed any odor...Now 2 weeks into Current and my Flex smells like the bottom of a trash can !!! Using Defense C and I make it a point to flush out the tank every week...Not coming from the blower either...
          Last edited by RonInFla; 07-29-2017, 03:50 PM. Reason: add on...

Comment

RonInFla Yes, Current smells terrible

Comment

Current does have a distinct odor to it. It is most noticeable when you are directly over the jug/tank (i.e. it's right in your face or around your nose).

Is the smell causing an issue (are bowlers or customers complaining about it)? If it's causing issues, please contact me directly. During testing, the odor was very strong and we made some adjustments to the formula to try to minimize the smell. Unfortunately, without fragrance (which causes its own set of problems) we can't completely mask or eliminate the odor.

Brandy
              brandy.padilla@kegel.net
              brandy.padilla@kegel.net

Comment

We have noticed the odor also, But only seems to be problem for guy oiling lanes and its not really a problem just noticeable sent when machine is right in front of you. I haven't really noticed anything after we oil the whole house, just smells like house has been oiled.

Comment

Very good. I'm glad that it isn't a noticeable odor across the center! Thanks for the additional information. Please let me know if you have any other issues or any questions.
                  brandy.padilla@kegel.net

Comment

I thought it was just me! I have an unreliable sniffer.
                    9th Amendment!

Comment

Smells like a gym bag full of old socks! The counter girl smelled it and the counter is pretty far away from the lanes. Don't know if it goes away or you just get used to it.

Comment

Been using it for a month now. It's not really noticeable.

Comment

We maybe just need to put a Xmas tree air freshener on machine

Comment

It does smell like someones ass I only smell it when I am oiling the lanes. It seems to disappear after about 30 minutes. We have been using the oil for 4 weeks now and like it so far.
                            30+ years of experience and still willing to learn more everday !!

Comment

It stinks, but only when near it. Don't smell it otherwise. I am curious what your patterns look like? I am having trouble getting dialed in with current for whatever reason

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X