Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtmcbr View Post
    It stinks, but only when near it. Don't smell it otherwise. I am curious what your patterns look like? I am having trouble getting dialed in with current for whatever reason
    What seems to be your issue? I'd be happy to make some recommendations. And, if I can't help you, I can have one of our pattern techs work with you to make some adjustments. Please feel free to contact me:

Brandy Padilla
    863-734-0200
    brandy.padilla@kegel.net

brandy.padilla@kegel.net

Comment

Switched back to Kegel Ice conditioner. Current seems to break down way to fast especially with 5 man leagues compared to Ice.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
      Working...
      X