Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new patterns for magnum silver bullet lane mashine

Hi we have a 8 lane center and want some patterns to try as we are about to start leagues we haven't had are lane cleaner long and been useing patterns that came on it we have tryed 1 I found on hear but looking for some popular ounes with names so are players know what they bowling on and can show them any help would be greatly appreciated thank u and are mashine is amf century magnum silver bullet

https://www.worldbowling.org/about/rules/lane-patterns/

Here are the World Bowling conditions used in competitions (sport shots). Pretty sure if you go to the QAMF portal thing and get a log in you will be able to get lane pattern help.

Comment

Are you looking for sport shots or just some good recreational shots?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
      Working...
      X