This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USBC / PBA Patterns

This is a reminder to all that the PBA lane patterns for the PBA Experience Leagues are proprietery and are distributed exclusively by PBA or USBC web sites to member bowling centers.

Posting of the above lane patterns is against Bowl-Tech policy. We ask that you please do not post any patterns on Bowl-Tech that are for member centers only

Thanks

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Re: USBC / PBA Patterns

Mike, sorry if I started someting! But I just wanted to practice on something more challenging than a house shot.
    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Mike, Please delete my thread in lane programs titled "Cheetah pattern." I would but I don't think I am able.
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

We ran a seven week sport league the last four years. Last season the PBA was not giving out the current years patterns, so we had to use the pryor years pattern. The bowlers in the league were upset about the PBA's action (or lack thereof). The PBA must have caught too much slack over this and were to give out this seasons. Too little too late, we could not get enough bowlers to come back this year. Thanks PBA for nothing!
        Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.

Comment

Would like to have the usbc patterns for this year for a phoenix pad machine and a sport shot for a summer league thanks my email is communitylanes@frontier.com

Comment

Originally posted by buckm View Post
            Would like to have the usbc patterns for this year for a phoenix pad machine and a sport shot for a summer league thanks my email is communitylanes@frontier.com
            There are Phoenix pad sport patterns on Ace Mitchell's website - there is no known conversion for sanction to pad for the USBC shot - you cannot even get close

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I am a recently new owner of an envoy and just trying to put together a library of different shots for different abilities (sport shots, house shots, tournament shots etc.) so any patterns anyone has had any success with would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sparkysquid

Comment

If you didn't already know, Brunswick has a library of such patterns on their link for the Pattern Manager program.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X