Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE RED WHITE AND BLUE PATTERNS ARE GREAT!!

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE RED WHITE AND BLUE PATTERNS ARE GREAT!!

after all the money spent researching these patterns by USBC and now us here at Jugs we have found out when dusting the lanes with a red towel the scores seem higher, and dusting with a blue towel they are very low. And the white towels just get too dirty. Are we doing anything wrong here? SMDH!!!!

Re: THE RED WHITE AND BLUE PATTERNS ARE GREAT!!

Are the towels USBC approved? lmao.

Comment

funny you ask... as we speak they are pulling a surprise lane inspection. Should i tell the usbc lane inspector we dusted with blue towels. And where can you find a good set of red bath towels, i cant find any.

Comment

My center started a rwb league this season and I agree its a great step to help people know what real bowling is without having to jump right to a pba exp league which for most is quite brutal to what they're used to. I bowled pba league last year and because of work bowled the rwb this season so to me the blue really isnt that hard but if you're throwing it bad you will sure know it and thats what makes it honest in my opinion...in fact the white should be your standard house shot, its not hard at all there just isnt 9 yards of hold and 2 arrows of swing lol but throwing it good there is AREA to strike! Great stup up from house shots!!!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse