Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF SPL II select problem, insane carrydown

We have placed 20 brand new AMF SPL Select lanes in August 2016 and since we have these lanes we have an insane problem with the carrydown.
    All the oil will be played towards the pindeck after 1 hour play with plastic balls. Even with a Low Volume pattern (29ft, 5.25ml).

I almost know for 100% that it is an overlay problem, but AMF keeps saying that it can't be the lanes.

Our Kustodion Walker (B Model) has been checked every month and we are sure the machine is good. Even Gus Falgien from Kegel came by to look at our problem and did a little adjustment in the oil machine (Lowered the Back End Strip Speed). It didn't help.

All my pins are shiny and slippery because of the lane oil (We use Fire), all the distributor belts from my 82-90 machines are shining and I can't get it clean. Even with Defence C cleaner. The belts are done after three weeks.

We cleaned the lanes with defence C, 1 liter Defence C, 4 liters water (did tried purified water for two weeks, didn't help).

Are there problems known with the AMF SPL Select overlay by some other members here?

AMF did say that there is one other bowling in the USA with the same problem. I would love to know wich bowling this is and get in contact with them.

Grtz!

I had great success with Brunswick absolute control on HPL lane. I would not use fire as my experiance is it carries down too much.

Comment

Plastic will move oil more than any other ball and just pick a thicker viscosity oil offense will work just fine

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X