Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthetic lane and pindeck shim kits

Does anybody have part numbers for the shim kits that come with synthetic lanes and pindecks when installed?

John, I am currently doing a new 18 lane center and have the integra kits on site. I will get the part no. for the shim kits tomorrow.
    Regards,

Len.

Comment

John, the QAMF integra shim kit is 610490106. this contains paper and card shims up to about .040". also wax paper for the joins. The integra timber shim kit which has assorted ply shims has the part number 610490105.
      Regards,

Len.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Need Pinout for J2 & J22 (Masking unit)

Hi Guys!
      I need some help. We're installing custom Masking units at a new location in PDX. Our sister center in Beaverton, OR has ZOT/ Horizon Ball indicator PCB's for the...

Cracked Moving Deck

I have a couple of pinsetters that have a cracked moving deck and I would like to replace them before leagues start. I have some spares that I can put in but I don't know how...
      Working...
      X