Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthetic lane and pindeck shim kits

Does anybody have part numbers for the shim kits that come with synthetic lanes and pindecks when installed?

John, I am currently doing a new 18 lane center and have the integra kits on site. I will get the part no. for the shim kits tomorrow.
    Regards,

Len.

Comment

John, the QAMF integra shim kit is 610490106. this contains paper and card shims up to about .040". also wax paper for the joins. The integra timber shim kit which has assorted ply shims has the part number 610490105.
      Regards,

Len.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
      Working...
      X