Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic panel to low on outsides.

Good afternoon all! Going to have to do some shimming to a lane panel on my lane 53 here. We have Pro Anvilane synthetic panels and during our inspection this year our outsides (7 and 10) on the panel before the pin deck (as i'm told) read -50 so we are 10/1000 off from being at the maximum that the outsides can be depressed. Over the past couple of years it was only the left side of the lane that was slowing going down but now they read this year that both sides are really low. I have a roll of paper and joint sealant (i believe that's what it is) left over from a few approach panels that Brunswick kindly came in and replaced for us as they started cracking, so I believe I can shim the outsides myself and borrow our association's level to check the adjustments, but will I have to break to joint seams to perform the adjustments and have to reseal the joints afterwards? or is it a "simple" mater of just removing lane plugs and unscrewing the panel, sliding the paper shims under and tightening back down with new plugs? I've never had to adjust cross tilts before so as I have an idea I'm unsure of what exactly my process needs to be. Any help/advice would greatly be appreciated! Thank you all for your time!! Have a great rest of the week everyone!

-Smitty

Borrow the level first. Check the level yourself at the point they say it's out and several feet up and down the lane. Did they have 5 guys standing one the lane while they checked it? Did they take a wild guess how far from the foul line they were? Assuming they knew what they were doing, you might as well find out how much of the lane is low on the sides and bring a large area back to level while you are there. Now that you have found where the problem is, do you have to move a joint between panels? If not, leave the joint sealer alone. Pop out the plugs, loosen the screws, add shims, tighten screws, check level, repeat until it looks good, install new plugs. I like everything level side to side and zero to .020 up on the sides, but that's just my preference.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
    seems like pms were not done in a long time
    and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
    Working...
    X