Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight restrictions?

i need to get to a electrical junction box. due to adding lights above my approach area. the box however is 26 feet up. the scissor lift i inquired about is 4135 pounds and i weigh 180 pounds. is that more weight than my lane structure can handle?

Probably yes but don't risk it. Use scaffolding.

Comment

I would be very hesitant to put a 4300 pound structure on the approach. There are telescoping lifts that would probably work better for you -- something similar to the thing on the left in the picture. I've used electrically operated ones in the past and they were certainly not 4300 pounds as they were aluminum and fiberglass construction. Telescoping-Manlift.jpg

Comment

thanks i felt the same way! sounds like way too much weight. im only gonna be up there 5-10 minutes. just long enough to make wire connections in junction box.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
        Working...
        X