Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic Pin Decks (keep or sell?)

Hi all I have a question about synthetic pin decks. I have 6 that now have been sitting here in my garage for about 10 years. They came out of University lanes in Toledo. I have all the parts for them but have never found anyone with a need for them. They were used according to a former employee for about 5 years till they closed down. Do these things actually have any value or are they just worthless? I know they weigh hundreds of pounds since it takes either two strong guys to lift or a forklift. So there shipping cost is crazy high. Anyway I could always use a suggestion and yes I have tried posting them a few times on here but never had anyone needing them.

IMO, they have some value, especially if they are of newer design that help with pins sliding. There are 2 ways to mount them - wood lane install means they need the feet on each corner, or for synthetic lanes, just replace the wood one and shim to lane height. AMF pin decks have an extra lap joint at the front, so that space would have to be filled with lane panel piece if not put on an AMF lane. Ask a center in your area who does/did their lane install or still resurfaces lanes and give them a call.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

These would be roughly 15 years old now and are the type with legs for wood lanes. I guess that few places that are wood are replacing these, if the center is that bad then they are either closing or just replacing end to end.

Comment

Some people like to make tables out of them, try giving them to art students

Comment

I used 9 of our old ones for a floor in my wood shed

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X