Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under ground ball track,

Had a small section of the underground rail at the end of the approach section that leads into the Brunswick power lift break off ,,,,, I can't seem to locate a replacement rail system part number to order or even if its Brunswick or Amf we do have power lifts, but Amf 82-70 pinspotters. might have to pull the approach and take it out for welding, but was wondering if any one has any part numbers for replacement track or maybe a repair kit ?

Picture of the area/item would help -- several options going on out there right now.

Comment

You said weld and PowerLift . Is it a metal track that goes from PowerLift to plastic track?
      Then maybe.
      53-860817-001 Pkg. Transfer Track (metric) - power lift end

Comment

I was able to have someone weld a inner shaft into the hollow pipe and inserted into the broken rail, then secure with the end rail strap,,, it was the last 3 feet of track before power lift, got lucky did not have to pull approach,,,,,, I did see ZOT makes the rail system

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse