No announcement yet.

Under ground ball track,

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under ground ball track,

Had a small section of the underground rail at the end of the approach section that leads into the Brunswick power lift break off ,,,,, I can't seem to locate a replacement rail system part number to order or even if its Brunswick or Amf we do have power lifts, but Amf 82-70 pinspotters. might have to pull the approach and take it out for welding, but was wondering if any one has any part numbers for replacement track or maybe a repair kit ?

Picture of the area/item would help -- several options going on out there right now.

You said weld and PowerLift . Is it a metal track that goes from PowerLift to plastic track?
      Then maybe.
      53-860817-001 Pkg. Transfer Track (metric) - power lift end

I was able to have someone weld a inner shaft into the hollow pipe and inserted into the broken rail, then secure with the end rail strap,,, it was the last 3 feet of track before power lift, got lucky did not have to pull approach,,,,,, I did see ZOT makes the rail system

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
        Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...