Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$ Price of buying and installing synthetics.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ Price of buying and installing synthetics.

I have a 12 lanes center with what I believe to be "Armour Plate." It is a glued product from the 80s. I am interested in finding out what kind of dollar amount I would be dealing with in purchasing used synthetic lanes and approaches and having them installed. I am sure the underlayment will have to be replaced also. I understand with different products come different dollar amounts. I'm just looking for a rough guess in order to decide if I want to go forward with this or not. Thx for any input ! ddwposey@msn.com

Did you get any responses? I would be interested as well.

Comment

We left our original glue down armorplate lanes and approaches, and installed Brunswick panels over the top of them.
      Of course, we did drill and secure the old panels to the foundation.
      We did this and levelled out the old lane surfaces so any shimming would be very minimal.
      The only part we removed were the pindecks.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X