Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panel coming off.

Hey guys i have a few spots on some lanes where the over lay panel is coming up. I figured some liquid nails and a weighted bucket on the area... Also I was wondering how I can identify which panels I have. Thank you ahead of time.

You can often have screw heads break mainly in the heads that result in the panel lifting. The best solution is to drill new holes in the panel and underlay and rescrew it down. You don't want to use glue because it will make it harder to level in the future...unless this is Bruns Armorplate (System 2000) in which you will have to use glue.

There are special drills for this purpose that make sure you drill the right width and depth, but that depends on the make of the overlay.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Kanga the only identifying markings that i have say ... ABC/WIBC approved A-1 010

Comment

Lesson learned - the synthetic panel, underlayment and old lane and approach will move at different rates and amounts with temperature and moisture changes. So trying to glue will not hold. (Read Armorplate and GE Permalane).
        Drill new holes, add screws and dowels as needed. If it's an older laminated panel and is de-laminating, you can drill a smaller hole, barely countersink the head of a cabinet screw and put lane injection epoxy over the head of the screw.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
        I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Need Pinout for J2 & J22 (Masking unit)

Hi Guys!
        I need some help. We're installing custom Masking units at a new location in PDX. Our sister center in Beaverton, OR has ZOT/ Horizon Ball indicator PCB's for the...

Cracked Moving Deck

I have a couple of pinsetters that have a cracked moving deck and I would like to replace them before leagues start. I have some spares that I can put in but I don't know how...
        Working...
        X