Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max height on flat gutters

What is the maximum heights on flat gutters. We leave slot of 7and 10 pins. And when our pins fall in the gutters that’s it they are dead

Measured at the center line of the 7-10, 3 3/8" to 3 5/8"
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

make sure your flat gutters are nice and tight also , I have added additional support in the center of all mine too , built framework from concrete floor to bottom of flat gutters

Comment

Here you go... more than you'll ever want to know. LOL See page 39 as TED indicated. This is the 2017 Manual. Not sure when the 2018 version will be out.

Manual Equipment Specs USBC 7_2017.pdf

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.4.5.2467 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 18.3.2333
        Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

The Kickbacks have more to do with carry than the Flat Gutters do, but if the Flat Gutters are loose so are the Kickbacks, I used the tighten the Toe Screws in the Kickbacks and tighten up my Flat Gutters with Fillets if needed, so I had to Hammer in the Flat Gutters. I know some here put gravel between the double Kickbacks to add bounce and under the Flat Gutters as well.
          always doing my best.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse