Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Oil

Hey all i know this is strange or maybe less frequent question but i want to ask how is it done that in PBA the oil is blue? some additive to oil? is it safe to use with kegel flex? will if affect machines,pins, etc.. more than normal oil? your opinions? i appreciate all helpfull responses , thank you.

This should answer some of your questions.

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/the-bo...rn-now-you-can
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Thank you! Really helpful im definitely not using it

Comment

If you are looking to inform people of what the patterns look like or how the oil sits on the lanes, print out some of the lane graphs for whatever pattern you are using. It can also be helpful to print one in color and one black/white as sometimes the black/white versions show some of the layering of the oil better because of shading and such for the printer.

Comment

yep we are printing patterns already from the Kegel pattern library our manager thinks that blue oil will be atractive for customers.. i dont think so but whatever i say he thinks its a good idea to use it on lanes

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• kryley
            Need some challenging oil patterns!!!
            kryley
            Hey guys!!

In one of our leagues at our centre, we want to start putting down some interesting and challenging oil patterns for the bowlers. A lot of the bowlers...
            07-19-2001, 02:12 PM
          • tony0899
            oil patterns
            tony0899
            ok recently took over role as head mechnic at an a2 center with synthetic lanes.want to know why every one is running a 40foot shot is this the most consistant or what.i run a...
            12-14-2005, 01:43 PM
          • amf8270mp
            Dennis the chemist
            amf8270mp
            Have a question for Dennis Sheirs from Kegel..

Since most oils use mineral oil as the base,what would the ball reaction be,and how long would it hold up without the...
            04-12-2005, 11:50 PM
          • Denyo
            KOSI Oil/Dust
            Denyo
            Hi there,
            in KOSI's Advanced Pattern Designer there's a dropdown with options "Oil Only", "Oil/Dust", "2". Anyone that can tell what it is...
            08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
          • spain
            Oil products
            spain
            Question:

The products that Kegel and other companys sell for oiling lanes, are they ABC approved. The reason is our center(I wasn´t here at the time)put some kind...
            03-17-2003, 12:10 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
          Working...
          X