Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Program

Hello All,

We have recently aquired a Kegel Phoenix S model C Red Machine, to replace a Silver Bullet. I am still learning the Kegel, and would like to ask if anybody has a Clean Only (Strip) program. No Oil. Would like to get it loaded into the machine for my yearly inspection when they ask that the lanes be stripped and clean. Anybody have anything?

Thanks,

LC
    Leyton at Tahoe

That is built into the machine already. Download the manual.

Comment

www.kegel.net has all the manuals for the lane machines. You can go there and get a copy in a pdf to have on hand. It will have the info you are looking for.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded the manual, and have gotten through most of it. The only reference I have seen (and granted I could have read it and not realized it was what I was looking for), is the "Test Clean" feature. The manual is unclear if this setting can be used across the house, without having to set it to test clean on each lane. It states, "After the machine returns to the foul line, the screen will display: NOW TO OIL #1 HIT START BUTTON" That suggests to me that you may now examine the lane for quality of cleaning, then oil. It however doesn't say as to if there is a bypass or setting to use this on all lanes without having to enter the Test Clean each lane.
        Again, I'm looking for a clean only program that I can set at the beginning and do all the lanes without having to re-enter each lane.

TIA
        Leyton at Tahoe

Comment

Got it taken care of. Thanks anyway guys.
          Leyton at Tahoe

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
          Working...
          X