Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex lane machine

What's up everybody! I have a problem with my flex stopping in the pit every so often and never on the same lanes.. I'm unsure if I should adjust the (ACCEL) trimpot a 1/4 turn clockwise or if I should be looking else where? any input/help would be great

Errors? What are the error messages when this happens?
    Do you use pin deck treatment?

Comment

it was calling a forward travel error...
      I don't use pin deck treatment..
      I adjusted the front drive chain last night. it was slightly loss, ran the machine today (24 lanes) with 0 forward travel errors.. I have to run it again tonight. so I will post my outcome this evening..

Comment

Check your forward speeds and also try blowing the carbon dust out of the motor brushes on the drive motor.
        let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
          it was calling a forward travel error...
          I don't use pin deck treatment..
          I adjusted the front drive chain last night. it was slightly loss, ran the machine today (24 lanes) with 0 forward travel errors.. I have to run it again tonight. so I will post my outcome this evening..
          Good deal. If that chain adjust worked, might not be a bad idea to check your motor speeds and do an auto adjust to tweek it all down. pg. 121 or so in the manual.

Comment

10-4 ill get on those adjustments first thing this afternoon when my morning league raps up...

Comment

what is pattern 31 called on youre flex?

Comment

It's a factory (kegel) installed setting calibration program.

Comment

ok cool.. so when I run the test it will automatically come up?

Comment

Start on page 40 in the manual. Talks/walks you through it and what to look for.

Comment

ok will do I haven't had any free time to run the adjustment, one of my guys quit this week and one upfront so I have been playing front and back help.. I am going to try and get to it today if all goes well...

WHat are some things you do to youre machine weekly( maintenance wise)

Comment

Get the maintenance poster from Kegel and put it up where you store your machine. It lists all the maintenance schedules from daily to annually and you can keep track/make notes with a dry erase marker. I check off maintenance performed and also record the weekly oil and cleaner calibration.

kegelchart.JPG

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse