Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrain Lane Conditioner

Is anyone using Kegel Terrain and what kind of results are you having?
    I have 13 year old HPL and have been using Ice with OK results.
    I am getting a Flex in two weeks and with the start of the season now would be the time to switch if I'm going to change.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

Give the guys at Kegel a call. They can help you with pattern adjustments.
    let me be myself

Comment

I know with a Phoenix S it leaves a major crisis cross on the lanes. Have to call find out what to do.

Comment

Well I have decided to give it a try. I have talked to a couple of people that have the same surface as we do and are very happy with the results.

Comment

I heard the same supposed to be great. My problem is like I said the cris cross noticeable and my pump was 14-15 with other oils and terrain makes it go to 25 not good. Trying to figure both problems out. I have a Phoenix S if anyone has an idea and would like to help I open to suggestion. Thanks

Comment

You are seeing a criss-cross pattern on the lane? Is the oil tip inserted all the way into the traveler car and is the gap and angle between the oil tip and the transfer brush set correctly?

Comment

yes all is adjusted good . I was told by my distributor that this would happen with this oil and having a phoenix s/brush. So i'm in talks with Doug Dukes now at Kegel working on pattern to minimize the cris cross.

Comment

We have been running it in our flex for around 3 weeks. So far out of range and respot calls have been cut down alot from fire and ice we were previously using. It doesn't seem to carry down like other oils we have used in the past. I did have to take around 7 inches off of the pressure regulator hoses on our flex to keep the pressure around 40 psi otherwise it was close to maxing out the gauge. This is on a year old SPL surface. I believe we have had 5 or 6 honor scores shot after the switch. We are 40 lanes full every night in the winter with leagues a few nights have full double shifts, so we will see how long the pattern will hold up.
                A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have 19 yr old hpl I have been using terrain 4 about 2 weeks now not having any problums I also am using a new flex the only thing you have to be careful about is the oil pressure I was told not to let go above 40 psi

Comment

All you using terrain on hpls could you post your pattern give an idea what to do. Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse