Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hpls

Just a comment wear when the weather gets cold cpl of my lanes get the bowl effect more and have water spots after strip. Summertime I don't but now i'm starting to again. From N.mich.

Lane panels expand and contract under heat and cold like anything else. Worked a center once, here in Arizona, that had a couple of panels that bowed so much in cold weather that the lane machine buffer wouldn't even touch the lane surface, leaving a bare spot.

Your only remedy is going to be to shim the panel, and make sure all the screws are secure.

-- Larry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shannon
      Rock n Bowl
      by Shannon
      just a caustion to all centers. We currently just installed new lanes in our center and the installer informed us that we cant use the "Rock n Bowl" slogan, cuz someone...
      07-09-2000, 12:49 AM
    • the old dirt man
      lane condition's
      by the old dirt man
      with all the bowler's that like to whine and whine,because they can't stand in the same spot week after week,I think we should change the shot every week,then mabe they would...
      03-05-2001, 02:55 PM
    • John_Galt
      Karaoke on the lanes
      by John_Galt
      I've seen many places implement short-term karaoke in a separate bar with good success - short-term.
      Have heard about karaoke on the lanes, made possible via wireless microphone,...
      12-22-2004, 05:41 AM

Bind in deck hook linkage

I'm having a problem with the deck holding hook lifting up and not engaging the pin during 2nd ball cycle. At first, I thought it was the detector but have ruled that out. If...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
    Other that...

Not scoring when ball speed "ball detection" is enabled

I have a pair that won't score if ball detection is turned on, but when I turn it off the scoring works right away.

On the ball speed sensor, the green light indicates...

GSX pins dumping in table at front

Hi everybody, I'm looking for some guidance. My GSX machines have a problem with pins gathering in the table in front of the #3 pinholder. One or two lanes are worse than the...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
    Working...
    X