Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick 2000 Lane Seams

Is there anyone out there selling any 2000 lane panels? I'm having a problem with the joint between the first and second panels "bubbling" up. It appears that years of stripper have caused each end of the panel to move up. Is there a fix to this besides new panels?

Re: Brunswick 2000 Lane Seams

Are your pindecks the integrated type,meaning...is the deck AND lane one unit?I have that style with phenolic decks and was told by pba(we just ran a pba senior)that our old style is super hard to get panels for,kinda rare.When my seams come up i glue them down with RP45,a special glue that works great and holds them down.I use clamps and a 2x4 across panel to hold it down after it's glued.Carefull though...it will stick anything it touches!Also-pba man said that the old style of seam joints are not that great but it functions,brunswick has new brand of seam joint filler BUT it's....$25.00 per lane!Supposed to be much better and last longer.Try to get something under the surface to clean out any old buildup and put some glue in it,should hold better then.Hope this helps you or anyone else!

Comment

Re: Brunswick 2000 Lane Seams

Unfortunately this problem seems pretty common to those of us who still have the 2000 synthetics. I have 2 replacement panels. My questions are #1 how do you tell if they are still any good and #2 how do you replace a panel or are you better of cutting out the bad section and just doing a partical replacement. If so, router it out? and epoxy down the new? Any help here would be appreciated, by no means am I a lane repair expert. Thanks
      "Just another day in paradise"

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• otto matic
        resetting lane panels
        by otto matic
        I'm now starting to work on getting this 8 lane center that I run USBC certified, but the gaps in between the panels are bigger than what is allowed. can anyone tell me how you...
        05-04-2005, 09:34 PM
      • tubby
        Pro Anvil Lane
        by tubby
        Hey guys, I have a problem with 2 of my panels. They are bowed in the center. How do I go about getting them back to level? It is the panel at the arrows on both. Can I just unscrew...
        05-10-2005, 04:56 PM
      • Alastair
        Lane panel replacement
        by Alastair
        Anyone out there with 1/2 inch HPL lane surface, and have replaced out panels with 3/8th's SPL?

Am curious as to how well it works, and if there is much of, or any...
        10-18-2007, 09:32 PM
      • dbd300
        Anvilane problems
        by dbd300
        Here is a problem I'd like to toss out to you guys.

The center that I bowl at (used to work there; I'm still consulted about this, that or the other) has been experiencing...
        04-11-2002, 10:06 PM
      • Lee Christy
        replacing HPL panels
        by Lee Christy
        Could someone recommend the best (new/used) lane analyzer to use when replacing lane panels?
        07-18-2017, 10:47 AM

Distributor Clutch Stop Blade Wear

Replaced this stop blade on an Edge machine at a private installation I service. It looks like this after 20,000 frames. The stop blade on the machine next to it looks new after...

Qubica BES-X Lane Advertising

Anyone know if/how to replace the BES-X "station ID" graphic that shows up before and after a video ad runs on the monitors? I'd much rather have it show our logo, especially...

Ball Damage at my wits end

We have been getting ball damage on a pair of lanes and we are at our wits end trying to find the problem. Every time we think we have found it we get another ball with damage...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
      Other that...

Preventative Maintenance - Jet Back Booster & A2 Accelerator Control Boxes

I convert my booster control relays over to Plug-ins as they fail. They are the same as the Motor Start & Recycle relays which makes it very convenient.

Solderless relay conversion

Is anyone running the solderless relays on the accelerators? How do you like them? What brand? How difficult to convert was it? Would love the feed back as I'm about to switch...
      Working...
      X