Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale value of used lanes

Hey everyone.

Ownership here is looking to get new lanes and approaches here. It sounds like he's going to go with Brunswick Prolane. Right now we have Anvilane that is about 18 years old. We are going to be selling the approaches and lanes.

The approaches show a little bit of wear at the seams, some of the pin decks have started chipping a little. Over all lane are high scoring and in great shape.

My question is what would be a fair asking price for 32 lanes and 32 approaches?
    Ignorance is Bliss!

Re: Resale value of used lanes

with install 32 new lanes and approaches gets close to 200k. least it did last year when we priced them....

what you charge should figure that they will need installed still. cant sell them for X amount if Y is the install and X+Y is greater than 75% of new stuff installed even if in PERFECT shape.
    got to make them cheap enough to sell to somebody who needs them but wont pay full price for new, get to close to full new price and anyone with half a brain with spend the small % more for new.

looking at estimate from sep 2008 for 32 lanes and approaches, total cost 193k. install would of been 61k of that.....

Comment

KPADS, I'd shop around a little I have a bid here from Feb 2007 for just over $70k for 20 lanes installed. New pro anvil.

Here is the actual cut and paste.

20 Lanes New Brunswick Full Glow Prolane, Textured Approach and Anti-Skid
      Pindeck Installed. Includes all necessary Installation Materials
      and Hardware.
      • Total Cost:$72,640.00

Comment

I think I might have been misunderstood. Ownership is buying new lanes and he wants to sell the Anivilane (lanes and approaches) I'm just trying to get a feel of what would be a fair asking for the old Anvilane for him.
        Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

i know the few times we had to purchase used parts, the cost was at half of the new. maybe around the same for your lanes and approaches if in very good condition?
          Clarence Metzger

Comment

$500 per lane approaches included would be fair.

The issue you will have is you will not get 32 good lanes to re-install at another location.

Unless the head sections were installed over perfectly flat you will have cracks on the underside. The can cause the panel to break when lifted, transported, or installed at another center.

Comment

So Ken this is Jerry's solution to get your scores on Par with Seminole!!!!
              Television is called a medium because it is neither rare or well done.

Comment

Originally posted by JBing
                That funny stuff Jon

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
                2 Kustodian Walkers
                http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Jey Ken, keep an eye on them so they dont install the arrow panels in the wrong direction again !!

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                  56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
                  2 Kustodian Walkers
                  http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Murphy
                    Originally posted by JBing
                    That funny stuff Jon

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                    Figures you 2 characters would have something to say!!!!
                    And yes Jon it seems to be!!
                    Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
                    Working...
                    X