Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBA PHOENIX OIL PATTERN

Hi Friends!
    I just want to seek assistance from anyone of you who have an idea about the DBA PHOENIX 8 Pads.
    Our pads are: 7-3-5-5 (one side)
    My question are:
    Question 1:
    Can anybody enlighten me on the 2nd Speed & 3rd Speed & High Speed. I just want to know what do we mean by 2nd Speed & 3rd Speed & High Speed?
    if we refer to the manual, most of the 15 default patterns, they use 01 2nd Speed, 02 3rd Speed, 36 (oil pattern) High Speed.
    Questuon 2:
    If the pattern was created with forward oil pattern and without any reverse oil pattern, what reaction should I expect?
    If I put reverse oil does it mean the oil pattern will last longer compare to no reserve oil pattern?
    thanks!
    I hope I could get some inputs!

If you don't have the manual, google DBA PHOENIX 8 pad lane machine manual
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

What I have found with my machine, along with the advice of the guy from whom I purchased it: forward pass oil creates the hold and/or 'bounce' for the pattern, and oil applied on the reverse pass creates durability for the pattern. Unless you have nothing but open play, you'll want to develop a pattern that uses both forward and reverse oil.
      As far as the speeds go, speed 1 is slowest, all the way up to hi speed. Putting oil down with slower speeds put the oil more densely, ie. heavier oil. This is the way to control the front to back taper of your pattern.
      BTW- the default patterns are really terrible for today's game. Just my opinion.

I hope that helps to start.
      Mick

Comment

Originally posted by bdytoc View Post
        Hi Friends!
        I just want to seek assistance from anyone of you who have an idea about the DBA PHOENIX 8 Pads.
        Our pads are: 7-3-5-5 (one side)
        My question are:
        Question 1:
        Can anybody enlighten me on the 2nd Speed & 3rd Speed & High Speed. I just want to know what do we mean by 2nd Speed & 3rd Speed & High Speed?
        if we refer to the manual, most of the 15 default patterns, they use 01 2nd Speed, 02 3rd Speed, 36 (oil pattern) High Speed.
        Questuon 2:
        If the pattern was created with forward oil pattern and without any reverse oil pattern, what reaction should I expect?
        If I put reverse oil does it mean the oil pattern will last longer compare to no reserve oil pattern?
        thanks!
        I hope I could get some inputs!
        If it helps, I have the same machine and have played around with it a good bit. I have house patterns, challenge patterns to sports patterns for it if you'd like some things to try out. Some of them built by Kegel .

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
        seems like pms were not done in a long time
        and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
        Working...
        X