Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curve oil question? Lane Pattern Confusion

K+ lane machine Curve conditioner and invincible cleaner.42' THS reverse drop brush at 38'

I recently made a small change to our lane pattern. It was breaking down too soon with early hook in the track area and really snapping off the outside boards 4-6 . I added 1 8 to 8 load and 1 4to 4 load. Took tapes at 40' the old pattern avg between 4 and 6 units on boards 1 -7 now after the change avg 7 - 10 on those same boards. track area 8,9 and 10 was 8 to 10 units now its 10 to 15. Everything seemed fine, Monday night a couple guys actually had to move right because they were a little slicker than they had been, until last night and today . Now they are claiming the lanes are hooking early and the backend got even stronger. I know you can add oil and increase backend reaction because the ball saves up more energy for down lane.. Why would they hook earlier? I took tapes everything looks the same as when I made the change a week ago. This is the exact pattern and conditioner that I used last year . No changes until last week. I don't know if there is a batch problem or what.
    Thanks in advance everyone

Temperature and humidity can also change the way the lanes play. Has there been a big change in either of those? I would suggest giving the guys at Kegel a call.
    let me be myself

Comment

There was actually a 40 degree difference in the temps between Wed and Thurs but had same issue both nights.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
      Working...
      X