Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curve oil question? Lane Pattern Confusion

K+ lane machine Curve conditioner and invincible cleaner.42' THS reverse drop brush at 38'

I recently made a small change to our lane pattern. It was breaking down too soon with early hook in the track area and really snapping off the outside boards 4-6 . I added 1 8 to 8 load and 1 4to 4 load. Took tapes at 40' the old pattern avg between 4 and 6 units on boards 1 -7 now after the change avg 7 - 10 on those same boards. track area 8,9 and 10 was 8 to 10 units now its 10 to 15. Everything seemed fine, Monday night a couple guys actually had to move right because they were a little slicker than they had been, until last night and today . Now they are claiming the lanes are hooking early and the backend got even stronger. I know you can add oil and increase backend reaction because the ball saves up more energy for down lane.. Why would they hook earlier? I took tapes everything looks the same as when I made the change a week ago. This is the exact pattern and conditioner that I used last year . No changes until last week. I don't know if there is a batch problem or what.
    Thanks in advance everyone

Temperature and humidity can also change the way the lanes play. Has there been a big change in either of those? I would suggest giving the guys at Kegel a call.
    let me be myself

Comment

There was actually a 40 degree difference in the temps between Wed and Thurs but had same issue both nights.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X