Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curve oil question? Lane Pattern Confusion

K+ lane machine Curve conditioner and invincible cleaner.42' THS reverse drop brush at 38'

I recently made a small change to our lane pattern. It was breaking down too soon with early hook in the track area and really snapping off the outside boards 4-6 . I added 1 8 to 8 load and 1 4to 4 load. Took tapes at 40' the old pattern avg between 4 and 6 units on boards 1 -7 now after the change avg 7 - 10 on those same boards. track area 8,9 and 10 was 8 to 10 units now its 10 to 15. Everything seemed fine, Monday night a couple guys actually had to move right because they were a little slicker than they had been, until last night and today . Now they are claiming the lanes are hooking early and the backend got even stronger. I know you can add oil and increase backend reaction because the ball saves up more energy for down lane.. Why would they hook earlier? I took tapes everything looks the same as when I made the change a week ago. This is the exact pattern and conditioner that I used last year . No changes until last week. I don't know if there is a batch problem or what.
    Thanks in advance everyone

Temperature and humidity can also change the way the lanes play. Has there been a big change in either of those? I would suggest giving the guys at Kegel a call.
    let me be myself

Comment

There was actually a 40 degree difference in the temps between Wed and Thurs but had same issue both nights.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X