Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a pattern tweak

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a pattern tweak

    Kustodian
    Hv offense oil
    Defense C stripper 4 to 1
    HPLs
    40ul oil dail set
    First game great then lanes go to over and under and lose some backend.
    F
    2 - 2 2 14 40'
    7 - 7 2 18
    9 - 9 2 18
    10 - 10 3 18
    11 - 11 4 18
    12 - 12 3 22
    2 -2 26

    R
    12 - 12 2 22 37'
    11 - 11 3 18
    10 - 10 3 18
    9 - 9 3 18
    8 -8 3 14 8'
    2 - 2 0 10

    Would think Remove 8-8 R to clean off brush more and take out 2 loads on F ?

  • #2
    Well seems to me when I put your #s in KOSI to much oil and applied to far foreword and reverse.While I don't have HPL I wrote a pattern for a guy who does and he has had good success with it and also bowl on it in a different house. This is how I would tweak what you have.

    HPL TWEAK

    2-2 2 10
    7-7 1 18
    8-8 1 18
    9-9 2 18
    10-10 2 18
    11-11 3 18
    12-12 2 18
    2-2 0 22 42 FT

    REV 37

    2-2 0 30
    13-13 2 18
    12-12 3 18
    11-11 3 18
    10-10 3 14
    9 - 9 2 14
    8 - 8 1 14
    2 - 2 0 10

    Comment


    • #3
      Ok Thanks. What kind of oil is your buddy using ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by duds99 View Post
        Ok Thanks. What kind of oil is your buddy using ?
        I think it was/is Infinity.

        Comment


        • #5
          37 vis compared to O HV 50 vis 42’ may have to go to 40’ ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by duds99 View Post
            37 vis compared to O HV 50 vis 42’ may have to go to 40’ ?
            So the pattern tweak I suggested was based on your pattern along with the oil and cleaner you are currently using. The change from 40 to 42 was because of the oil volume change , difference in taper and my own experience bowling on HPLs. Not sure at this point if it's a good idea to make changes to your conditioner or cleaner because to many changes at once can make things confusing for you and your bowlers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just need to add oil to outside, said to dry. So im assuming a 7-7 or 8-8 load on forward only ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Post your pattern with the changes you have made.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Its in above post By HEADWEST Have not changed anything.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    here it is
                    Originally posted by HEADWEST View Post
                    Well seems to me when I put your #s in KOSI to much oil and applied to far foreword and reverse.While I don't have HPL I wrote a pattern for a guy who does and he has had good success with it and also bowl on it in a different house. This is how I would tweak what you have.

                    HPL TWEAK

                    2-2 2 10
                    7-7 1 18
                    8-8 1 18
                    9-9 2 18
                    10-10 2 18
                    11-11 3 18
                    12-12 2 18
                    2-2 0 22 42 FT

                    REV 37

                    2-2 0 30
                    13-13 2 18
                    12-12 3 18
                    11-11 3 18
                    10-10 3 14
                    9 - 9 2 14
                    8 - 8 1 14
                    2 - 2 0 10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by duds99 View Post
                      here it is
                      2-2 2 14
                      8-8 2 14
                      9-9 3 18
                      10-10 3 18
                      11-11 2 18
                      12-12 1 18
                      13-13 1 18
                      2-2 0 22 42FT

                      I would try changing my forward loads to this. The HPLs that I've bowled on seem hook early in the track.After giving it a try and you want more out you could change the 8-8 to a 7-7.

                      Comment

                      Adsense Classic 2

                      Collapse

                      Related Topics

                      Collapse

                       

                      Detector Rod Adjustment

                      I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...
                       

                      The New Brunswick NXT

                      Best Pinsetter on the market today
                       

                      Distributor Repair Kit

                      Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....
                       

                      Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

                      Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
                       

                      Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

                      Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                      Working...
                      X